Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWID banne hits other games?
So i got hwid banned from h1z1. but I am wondering if I play R6 or pubg do I get banned aswell?
No...
Wel I just did xD. SO h1z1 hwid bans get you banned on other battle eye games aswell
@ majorupdates69 said it already, BE is global banning now.. so yeah you may can't play anymore on any BE games until you bypass
You were trying to use the public cheat weren't you.
Yes I used the public cheat for h1z1. but not that I care.
omg useless post... we dont need it here srsly pls.. just type "hwid ban global ?" on UC u have like 5673825735 posts on that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zuqaa omg useless post... we dont need it here srsly pls.. just type "hwid ban global ?" on UC u have like 5673825735 posts on that. I do agree and also there was a thread on this by the R6S category.
I play Planetside 2 wich is a Daybreak game. Im on my 60th account and got hdd ban (G29) but managed to bypass with hdsnspoofer. The driver seems to be legit on PS2 BE but as soon as I play h1z1 I get detected. Also, ewhen I remove that driver from boot I get directly g29 ban on h1z1. So yeah my guess is that BE bannned my hdd from Planetside 2 and it also bans me from other games like h1z1.
Quote: Originally Posted by masterben2432 I play Planetside 2 wich is a Daybreak game. Im on my 60th account and got hdd ban (G29) but managed to bypass with hdsnspoofer. The driver seems to be legit on PS2 BE but as soon as I play h1z1 I get detected. Also, ewhen I remove that driver from boot I get directly g29 ban on h1z1. So yeah my guess is that BE bannned my hdd from Planetside 2 and it also bans me from other games like h1z1. PS2 is weird. I am HDD banned, try R6S, banned, H1, banned, Fortnite, banned, but PlanetSide 2 im not lol... maybe they have HDD ban off or broken