Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freefly
Not gonna release how to do it, please don't spam (: Just showing it's still possible so you can find out how to if you want Ignore the watermark
Very cool. I saw Zuqaa do something like that on his channel, well its pretty much the same thing. Do you get kicked after a while or how is it detection wise?
Quote: Originally Posted by petfrog Very cool. I saw Zuqaa do something like that on his channel, well its pretty much the same thing. Do you get kicked after a while or how is it detection wise? It's the same as speedhack. The speedhack detection isn't how fast your going, it's how far your position moves in a certain amount of time (I think you have to do it multiple times to get a ban, and the amount you have to move is smaller than you think, so) - it's also alot easier to get banned in a solo game. There's probably a way to bypass it but idk. I also use a different speedhack method which lasts longer without getting banned than usual and removes fall damage. I also have teleport to player and cars.
Quote: Originally Posted by majorupdates69 It's the same as speedhack. The speedhack detection isn't how fast your going, it's how far your position moves in a certain amount of time (I think you have to do it multiple times to get a ban, and the amount you have to move is smaller than you think, so) - it's also alot easier to get banned in a solo game. There's probably a way to bypass it but idk. I also use a different speedhack method which lasts longer without getting banned than usual and removes fall damage. I also have teleport to player and cars. Good stuff dude. Idk if you'll get an idea from this, but the other day I was in combat training and there was this asian dude headshotting me and others through buildings and walls pretty far away. Might be hinting magicbullets is still possible, I don't think awall is possible in h1 so.
Quote: Originally Posted by petfrog Good stuff dude. Idk if you'll get an idea from this, but the other day I was in combat training and there was this asian dude headshotting me and others through buildings and walls pretty far away. Might be hinting magicbullets is still possible, I don't think awall is possible in h1 so. yeah i saw that guy too (there was 3 of them). its some new chinese hack going around (its on JS too). on autentil's stream 2 days ago when he was watching some ppl who got reported some guy was even aiming no where near a player and got a 2 tap. it's more of a silent aim my guess is that its redirecting the hit reg or bullet or something when you shoot it but idk
Quote: Originally Posted by majorupdates69 yeah i saw that guy too (there was 3 of them). its some new chinese hack going around (its on JS too). on autentil's stream 2 days ago when he was watching some ppl who got reported some guy was even aiming no where near a player and got a 2 tap. it's more of a silent aim my guess is that its redirecting the hit reg or bullet or something when you shoot it but idk yeah it was insane lol, havent seen them on since though
Good job dude.
DrawCircle Function ?!
give offset for speedhack please , and what font u using?
Quote: Originally Posted by shfal give offset for speedhack please , and what font u using? dude. Just try it yourself it's not worth asking anymore.