Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No recoil script (.ahk)
Hello guys, I wonder if anyone of you had experience with .ahk file that reduces your recoil to 0: ( https:
it's not very good with no recoil because its hazard
This is not the answer i am looking for
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinpl122 This is not the answer i am looking for hmm , interesting but I'm pretty sure if you use ahk that's an auto ban. also I seen the video and there is no point in that. you can easily rapid fire yourself and shoot in a straight line yourself. I would understand if you wanted an actual no recoil hack that completely takes out all recoil. but this is just a waste of time. it does not take any recoil out whats so ever
Google how to use AHK - the perfect MS between AR shots are 128 MS. There you go Just download AHK and make one yourself, make sure to compile it into an .exe our you are gonna get banned.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeastHaze Google how to use AHK - the perfect MS between AR shots are 128 MS. There you go Just download AHK and make one yourself, make sure to compile it into an .exe our you are gonna get banned. do you know if this will still keep the ahk undetected?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiffythegod do you know if this will still keep the ahk undetected? If you dont Share it and you made it completely yourself it will.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeastHaze If you dont Share it and you made it completely yourself it will. Do you know how to set a "input" hotkey that turns the script on
Quote: Originally Posted by ccmmcolt Do you know how to set a "input" hotkey that turns the script on
When ur say "best ms of AR is 128" its for "sleep" or "SetMouseDelay" ??