Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVA Box ESP Problem
AVA Box ESP Problem
Sweet Nice Job, I starting to fall in love with all this shader sexiness going around. Downloading game now.
Is this code posted here the working one? Glad to see some more interest in the game, if you're downloading this game that is.
Quote: Originally Posted by fatboy88 createquery i just dont see where GG would detect creatquery but not dip since most hax use dip since creators generally tend to make wallhack :
so pDevice->GetVertexShaderConstantF can get the position matrix if getTransform returns the IdentityMatrix?
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewDrops so pDevice->GetVertexShaderConstantF can get the position matrix if getTransform returns the IdentityMatrix? Sorry but I'm an amateur at D3D, I'm not sure what you mean.
like if the game is'nt using SetTransform but use's this kind of transfrom effect->SetMatrix( "World" , &(matTrans)); then how do you get the effect in the DIP hook? in order to use effect->GetMatrix...."World"
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewDrops like if the game is'nt using SetTransform but use's this kind of transfrom effect->SetMatrix( "World" , &(matTrans)); then how do you get the effect in the DIP hook? in order to use effect->GetMatrix...."World" Look for the post by ntkid shader w2s. Even if it doesnt work say the game use to many in 1 register you can then at least with his code you can use ntkid source check shader name for the one you want. ID3DXConstantTable::GetConstantByName to get a handle would be a waste to me, when you can do the above ^^
i can only find this http:
Change it accordingly to YOUR game's projection and view matrix.