Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lean / punishment?
#1
alright alright i was really really wondering how to set your keys so that when you strafe you will lean that way at the same time (so when i hold A [left strafe] it will Hold Shift too [i set my lean left to Shift] and vis versa with the right side [S F]) i'm sure someone has to be fimilar with the every so popular Lean
Reply
#2
I would think using a program like AutoIt or AutoHotKeys, would do that for you. That way you can bind 2 keys together.
Reply
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by OoPs-Tk I would think using a program like AutoIt or AutoHotKeys, would do that for you. That way you can bind 2 keys together. once i've downloaded AutoIt...what do i do after that?
Reply
#4
type all this into a new cfg bind "F1" "leaningon" alias "leaningoff" "-mlleft; -mlright; ubkeys; locationprint "100" "300" "Sion's_Leaning_Script_Off"; bind "F1" "leaningon" alias "leaningon" "-moveright; -moveleft; bkeys; locationprint "100" "300" "Sion's_Leaning_Script_On"; bind "F1" "leaningoff" alias "ubkeys" "bind "a" " moveleft"; bind "d" " moveright"" alias "bkeys" "bind "a" " mlleft"; bind "d" " mlright"" alias " mlleft" " moveleft; wait; leanleft" alias "-mlleft" "-moveleft; wait; -leanleft" alias " mlright" " moveright; wait; leanright" alias "-mlright" "-moveright; wait; -leanright" place in mohaa main folder Type "exec leaning.cfg" in the console. Press F1 to enable the script. Enjoy.
Reply
#5
wow,,so much typing,,,PM me i have a simple file for you, all you do is put this file into main and press one button, type exec autoexec.cfg into console and ur done.
Reply
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by GiG wow,,so much typeing,,,PM me i have a simple file for you, all you do is put this file into main and press one buttone, type exec autoexec.cfg into console and ur done. Thanx for helping out so quick django. rep for you. Hi GiG, if your going to talk about a file you have then please dont just post "about" the file but, bring the file for everyone to use. This site is not here to help single member's, but the community. So if your not willing to share with everyone then please don't post about it.
Reply
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by OoPs-Tk Thanx for helping out so quick django. rep for you. Hi GiG, if your going to talk about a file you have then please dont just post "about" the file but, bring the file for everyone to use. This site is not here to help single member's, but the community. So if your not willing to share with everyone then please don't post about it. as you can see OoPs im fairly new to this site and have yet figured out how to post a file for the mods to approve, and on the other hand i had no part in makeing this file and would not want anyone to think i did or am trying to get credit for it, so, if you would so kindly direct me to posting it i would thank you.
Reply
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by GiG as you can see OoPs im fairly new to this site and have yet figured out how to post a file for the mods to approve, and on the other hand i had no part in makeing this file and would not want anyone to think i did or am trying to get credit for it, so, if you would so kindly direct me to posting it i would thank you. When making a post you should see two options: Quick reply and Go advanced. Click go advanced. Now once you see your new screen scroll down where you will see: Add File
Reply
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by GiG as you can see OoPs im fairly new to this site and have yet figured out how to post a file for the mods to approve, and on the other hand i had no part in makeing this file and would not want anyone to think i did or am trying to get credit for it, so, if you would so kindly direct me to posting it i would thank you. Hey thats no problem. When it comes to posting a file that isn't your's, just make sure you include who the author actually is in your psot. If you dont know who the author is simply put you dont know who made the hack but you didn't, your just bringing it here. Remember the UC staff is here to help out ALL of our member's. If you ever have a question regarding anything, even if you think it should be common knowledge, feel free to contact one of us. I'm sure you question will answered in a quick and polite manner.
Reply
#10
thx OoPs,,for all the help. thats what i love about this site. i will post the file for your approval soon
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)